Second Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Dimension

The NoVa Paintball Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In need of a gun.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 65
Marker : Etek 1
Registration date : 2008-11-19

In need of a gun. Empty
PostSubject: In need of a gun.   In need of a gun. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:45 pm

As many of you know, im not even aloud to play for a couple weeks. But surprisingly my parents are letting me go out and " Take Pictures" so what the fuck do you think im gonna do. I need a gun if any of you would be gracious enough to spare one for the day. Smile Thanks guys. Oh yea and as for the Camera ima try and bring mine if any of you have a makeshift shield i can use that would be great. And if you have video cameras or just straight cameras bring em.
Back to top Go down
https://seconddimension.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Connor
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 88
Marker : 06 blue ego
Registration date : 2008-11-20

In need of a gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a gun.   In need of a gun. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:35 pm

i have a video camera but it is old as fuck and sucks ass so i am probably not gonna bring it. but for the shield you should just use a garbage can or bring an extra hoody/jacket and you will be fine. i have a digtal camera but it is expensive you should go to the store and buy a digital camera from bestbuy an friday woot wooot big sale
Back to top Go down
Lucas
True Paintballer
True Paintballer

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-21

In need of a gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a gun.   In need of a gun. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:21 pm

Hahaha Griffin!

"yeah mom, I'm gonna take pictures at the paintall field, and watch my friends play! yaaaay" lol
Thats too funny. I have a digi camera. I can't think of anything to keep the camera clean. If I were you I would like maaaybe get like a plastic bag and not cover the lense. (Ziplock) U can call if still havn't found something, I'll get osmething

- Lucas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In need of a gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a gun.   In need of a gun. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a gun.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second Dimension :: Second Dimension Team Area :: Team Meet Up's & Practices-
Jump to: