Second Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Dimension

The NoVa Paintball Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im Done!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
True Paintballer
True Paintballer

Number of posts : 116
Marker : 08 ego and smart parts ion
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:21 pm

Ok since everyone is quiting the team and since i got an offer to be on justice league im going to have to leave too. I wish you guys the best of luck in getting your team back together and playing in tourneys.
Back to top Go down
Joe
True Paintballer
True Paintballer

Number of posts : 260
Marker : Dm8 and PM7
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:08 pm

o wow ur right
Back to top Go down
Aaron
True Paintballer
True Paintballer

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:08 pm

what???
Back to top Go down
Christian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:31 pm

ok thanks for coming by i wish you the best of luck as well message me or text me if you'd like to go out to aldie or soemthing i'd like to!
Back to top Go down
https://seconddimension.forumotion.com
Aaron
True Paintballer
True Paintballer

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:33 pm

ok thanks um and ishould be going down to aldie with in the next month or so, but ill let you know. And i thought that you quit too???
Back to top Go down
Christian
Admin
Admin

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:04 pm

i did but i was glad to have you on the forum none the less
Back to top Go down
Joe
True Paintballer
True Paintballer

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:32 am

so who quit??
Back to top Go down
Christian
Admin
Admin

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:30 pm

griff, me and connor and aaron but he wasn't relly on
Back to top Go down
karasawa
Try-Out
Try-Out

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Aaron wrote:
Ok since everyone is quiting the team and since i got an offer to be on justice league im going to have to leave too. I wish you guys the best of luck in getting your team back together and playing in tourneys.

When the F**k did this happen Question Exclamation scratch Dude you have to stop BSing. No
Back to top Go down
Aaron
True Paintballer
True Paintballer

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:29 pm

karasawa wrote:
Aaron wrote:

When the F**k did this happen Question Exclamation scratch Dude you have to stop BSing. No

Well it was really between me and regan, becuase i apologiized about what happened and he said that if i get my act together and talk to dick and show him that im sorry and that i wont do it again i might be able to get on the team. SO in a way im not bullshiting but its only a possibly that i can get on justice league. The real reason im done is becuase there falling apart.
Back to top Go down
Joe
True Paintballer
True Paintballer

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:41 pm

wow thats pretty gay
well i dont really wanna quit
Back to top Go down
James
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Number of posts : 150

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:49 pm

well joe i think everyone else quit and some think they can get on d3 teams lol im not gonna say names but im going to put a team together to mostly play beans and maybe some pts just looking to get some tourney experience under our belts and if u want to join u r welcome u wont need to try out because i have seen u play and u are reliable so yeah just let me know
Back to top Go down
Christian
Admin
Admin

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:16 pm

James wrote:
well joe i think everyone else quit and some think they can get on d3 teams lol im not gonna say names but im going to put a team together to mostly play beans and maybe some pts just looking to get some tourney experience under our belts and if u want to join u r welcome u wont need to try out because i have seen u play and u are reliable so yeah just let me know

james if you would like you may use the forum for your next team i have no use for it so just let me know and ill set you up!
Back to top Go down
James
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Number of posts : 150

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:54 pm

well thanks but im not sure if we are going to need it but i will let you know if i do thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done!!!!!!!!!!   Im Done!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Done!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second Dimension :: Open Talk/Off Topic :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: